Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
- oS: Android 10, MIUI 12
- Released: 2020, September 08
- Battery: 5160 mAh Li-Po
- Camera: 64MP 2160p
- Ram: 6GB RAM
- Display: 6.67" 1080x2400 pixels
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC - Price in Bangladesh 2021
- Announced2020, September 07
- Phone StatusAvailable. Released 2020, September 08
- Display Type display maybe all mobile know many type of display like IPS LCDIPS LCD, 120Hz, HDR10, 450 nits (typ)
- Screen Size6.67 inches, 107.4 cm2 (~84.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~395 ppi density)
- ProtectionCorning Gorilla Glass 5
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G newtorkGSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G networkHSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G network1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks. It provides nearly three times faster speeds than the outdated GPRS system. ... EDGE meets the requirements for a 3G network
- OSAndroid 10, MIUI 12
- ProcessorOcta-core (2x2.3 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6x1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver)
- Chipset Mobile phones run on so-called embedded chipsets, which are designed to perform one or a few dedicated functionsQualcomm SM7150-AC Snapdragon 732G (8 nm)
- GraphicsAdreno 618
Front selfie camera
- Selfie20 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1/3.4", 0.8µm
- FeaturesHDR, panorama
- Video Camera
- Weight215 g (7.58 oz)
- Dimensions165.3 x 76.8 x 9.4 mm (6.51 x 3.02 x 0.37 in)
- ColorsGray, Blue
- BuildGlass front (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame, plastic back
- SIMHybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- 3.5mm jack
- Card slot Memory extrenal card slot
- Internal Memory64GB+128GB UFS 2.1
- MicroSD Card SlotmicroSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Battery lifeLi-Po 5160 mAh
- Battery typenon-removable
- Fast ChargingFast charging 33W, 62% in 30 min, 100% in 65 min (advertised)
- WLANWi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth5.1, A2DP, LE
- FM radioYes, recording
- GPS The Global Positioning System (GPS), originally NAVSTAR GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation systemYes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC Near-field communication (NFC) is a set of communication protocols that enable two electronic devices, one of which is usually a portable device such as a smartphone, to establish communication by bringing them within 4 cm (11⁄2 in) of each other.Yes
- Infrared port
- USB2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- USB Type-C
- SensorsFingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Device ModelM2007J20CG, M2007J20CT
- Made by who makes the phone here infoChina
- Fingerprint Fingerprint sensor
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC price in Bangladesh 2021 August
the price of Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC the specs mobile available unofficial 6/128 24,000 takas in Bangladesh. the Xiaomi you can buy this phone unofficial shop has 2 colour variant Cobalt Blue and Shadow Gray. the Poco X3 NFC have a higher refresh rate for smoothly, its come with a power of Octa-core (2×2.3 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver) processor with IPS LCD,6.67 inches 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~395 PPI density) display. has an internal memory of 64/128/256 GB, which can keep a lot of files and data of the user.it has powerful Battery 5160 mAh Li-polymer battery and Fast charging 33W, 62% in 30 min, 100% in 65 min (advertised).
QUALCOMM® SNAPDRAGON™ 732G
“G” stands for the powerful gaming performance offered by the new processor. The Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 732G processor boasts strong graphics processing capacity and advanced AI computing capabilities. It uses an 8nm process technology and an octa-core chip to reach a clock speed of 2.3GHz.
ENJOY THE SMOOTHNESS EVERY TIME YOU SCROLL
Users’ perception of fluidity is largely driven by the phone’s refresh rate. The 120Hz refresh rate screen can show up to 120 frames per second. This allows you to play games and scroll through social media feed seamlessly.
GIVES YOU AN EDGE IN THE GAMING ARENA INSTANT FEEDBACK AND SNAPPY FEEL WHILE GAMING
Compared to the phones with 120Hz touch sampling rate, the 240Hz touch sampling rate of this phone is increased by 100%, and the feedback speed is as fast as 4.16ms.
MORE THAN JUST A SCREEN WITH HIGH REFRESH RATE, IT IS ALSO SMART AS IT OPTIMIZES POWER SAVING
When the screen is not in motion, it maintains a 50Hz refresh rate and automatically lowers the frequency to reduce power consumption.
When jumping between apps, the screen adapts its refresh rate to the app at hand, greatly reducing power consumption without compromising the smooth experience.
RIVETING SOUND EFFECTS THAT TAKE YOU TO THE GAMING WORLD
Play games, enjoy the sound precision of every move Watch videos, enjoy the immersive experience Listen to music, enjoy the studio-quality speakers.
HIGH-PRECISION VIBRATIONS, LIKE A GAME CONSOLE
Accelerating, shooting, and sprinting all have their own unique vibration patterns The 4D vibrations make in-game moves more gratifying.
20MP AI selfie camera Capture the best side of you
More accurate and natural bokeh, whether it is a crowded street or a jam-packed party, press the selfie button and you’ll be the star
POCO LAUNCHER 2.0
MIUI for POCO continues to deliver a lighter, faster and smoother experience. The POCO Launcher 2.0 can help you to find and group apps more easily. The UI also features a dark mode, which reduces power consumption and helps to relieve eye strain.